Saturday, June 14, 2008

what time is it? survey time

as a die-hard survey/quiz/poll addict, i had to fill out this charming little number being passed along the blogosphere. since most of the people who took it left it open for grabs, i will do the same....yeah i'm such a sheep. oh well.

1. WHAT WAS I DOING 10 YEARS AGO?
let's see....10 years ago i was about 3 so i suppose i was reading. apparently i read quite a bit. well, doing either that or letting my parents videotape me for hours on end doing something really boring, like toddling around the backyard or refusing to wear my headband anywhere except around my neck. or "dancing" to some 80's pop. apparently, my life was extremely fascinating when I was 3.

2. WHAT ARE 5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY?
Seeing as today is half over, this will be sort of a combo of todays and tomorrows to-do list:

-find a suitable shirt to go with my super-awesome electric blue jeans. I think I'm unhealthily excited about this.
-figure out how to post a video on YouTube, because I am a technological retard.
-finish Four Weddings and a Funeral, which is the recent product of my Netflix addiction
-practice my audition song for Rent auditions (!)
-scrounge up $20 for a movie ticket and popcorn

3. SNACKS YOU ENJOY?
Skittles, Mike & Ikes, popcorn, those little Dibs things, all the little Japanese snacks that have pandas and whatnot on them.

4. PLACES YOU HAVE LIVED?
Oh, let's see...London, Venice, Tokyo....
Just kidding. I've only ever lived in San Francisco. well, a suburb of San Francisco. it's like a 20 minute train ride away.

5. THINGS YOU WOULD DO IF YOU WERE A BILLIONAIRE?
Unleash myself in the Mission District. Invest. Buy this wicked pair of black military boots with buttons up the side I saw in a Barneys window (this i could definitely not do if I was not so wildly rich....in this survey). Go to Australia. Go to Tokyo. Just generally Travel the World. Set up a charity fund for...something. Buy a vintage convertible (like, 50s pinup vintage) and get the engine restored. Lots of things.

6. PEOPLE YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT?
David Sedaris. Sofia Loren. This hot British guy I met on a tour of the Vatican and never saw again. Kate Nash (I like her clothes in her videos). The guys that do the Smosh videos.

7. THEIR TURN! TAG SEVEN BLOGGERS.
You read my quip at the top!

2 comments:

Mrs Pouncer said...

I have to know: what are Mike & Ikes and Dibs? I desperately want to serve them at a Beetle Drive that I am hosting next Friday.

I very much enjoyed your personal survey. I carried out an informal poll in Marlow-on-Thames last week, the subject being disappointment & regret. The nation awaits the result.

Best wishes from the Thames Valley! Mrs P

Sister Libby said...

That's incredibly cool that you are auditioning for Rent. I wish I could sing...or act. Or both. And Dibs are probably the best invention of the 21st century.