Tuesday, June 17, 2008

people who run this, i love you

Okay, I know that I don't normally do fashion-y type posts, but I love this website:
www.unique-vintage.com
They have all of these superly-awesomely-fantastic little vintage dresses dating from the 20s to the 80s, plus shoes and acessories. It is my latest addiction, and I think that I may very soon clean out all their 20s flapper-ish dresses.

*I want you - bew new new da - i want you so baaaaaaad* see? you see? In case you are somehow blind, maybe you can just LISTEN to the cuteness of this dress:

*hark, the herald angels sing!" this was actually under the 50s pinup section, in case you didn't already guess.
now I know what my money will be spent on for about the next year.

6 comments:

molly said...

oh my god.........sophia you are amazing!!!
this is so perfect..its kayla hynes birthday tomorrow and she's going to be absolutely elated!
where are you from? which state? just for the record? (if youre not comfortable telling me thats fine)
ill do your post asap!!

A. said...

Both of those dresses are amazing. I love electric blue.

I love your name, by the way. ha. Weird, I know, but I've always loved the name Sophia, and Sophie. It seems very... artistic, perhaps?

molly said...

i did your post!!

Sister Libby said...

Hello Kayla Hyne sister! And I love the blue dress.

jess said...

i love the blue dress. I read in your post below this that your 13 and you audtioning for rent. how is that working since its closing? who are you auditioning for? wow that was long

molly said...

newwww post!!