Monday, June 2, 2008

busy in a good way

Will not be posting, as it is now performance week for my play, which leads into all sorts of theater-type traditions PLUS the always-hilarious cast party, so I will be back in the blogging world next week.
On other news, I wasn't selected to come back as an assistiant stage mananger, which is sad but also cool because:

.I'm going to SMH, so driving from there to AMS for rehearsals is not exactly an appealing prospect
.My friends A and R got the positions, and they deserve it so yay!

s'later....

3 comments:

Elisa Kwon said...

that's hilarious that you were in HSM, you mean the movie or the play/performance??

your comment made me laugh too.

can't wait for you to get back on blogging track.

molly said...

im excited for your return!

Elisa Kwon said...

ah ha, that's funny.