Monday, April 28, 2008

Greek!

My latest TV obsession....because Scott Michael Foster

is hot like wasabi, but now that Cappie's dating Rebecca I am actually starting to like her, which is really annoying. But I digress....
I really logged on to bitch about the Gossip Girl obsession. Here is a short list of things that I hate about this show:
  • Vanessa has hair
  • Rufus Humphery is hot
  • Dan is hot (ish)
  • NEITHER OF THEM ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HOT!!!!!
  • even though I don't exactly mind........but still
Despite the fact that most of my friends are completely obsessed with the show, as well as having a deep desire to bear Chace Crawford's babies (yes, even some of the guys).

A funny website

Hope to have HSM pics soon!

2 comments:

molly said...

ooh thanks i linked you!
i prefer the books to the show as well...theyre less cliched

molly said...

thanks for the tip! :)