Saturday, April 26, 2008

The follow-up

a follow-up on yesterday's post:
first of all, all of you hipster types, don't hate me for being in HSM. because even though I didn't really do anything important, i can now be like "oh yes, dahling, I performed at the orpheum".
But, what they really had us do was this:
  • sit in the bleachers
  • cheer during "We're All In This Together"
  • listen to Sharpay tell Ryan how badly she needed to fart (this was onstage)
Sorry, no pictures - i'm kicking myself for forgetting my camera. but some other people got a funny picture of my friend R pretending to pull the fire alarm and the sign in the bathroom that said "please aim".
Oh yeah, and they had like this little sign that gave instructions for condom use. don't ask me why.

1 comment:

Sister Libby said...

That's cool that you were in a play. And I may just have to try your way of playing "I've never..." I like your blog.