Sunday, May 11, 2008

I could live on the pier...

Seriously, I totally could.
Why, you ask? On my trip to Pier 39 with a bunch of my friends on Tuesday, I:
  • ate what must have been my weight in unlawfully delicious cinnamon minidonuts
  • rode on the carousel until I couldn't walk straight for the next ten minutes
  • bought a Godfather poster (yaaaay!)
  • got a glittery star on my face and started the Glittery Star Age (don't even ask)
And this is why I might get a tent and just live there. Except maybe not, because there was this weird hobo by the parking lot who kept going "Money for the horny! Money for the horny!" My friend S took a picture of him and put it on MySpace. Long story short, I am deffo going back very very soon...
In other installments of my life, the girls in my grade continue the search for the perfect grad dress. Fortunately, I found mine ages ago:









Plus shoes:









And so far, we have no word on the grad dance theme....I think everyone voted for either rave (how can we have a proper rave with parent chaperones?) or disco (lame. so lame.)

3 comments:

Sister Libby said...

I love hobos! And we had a rave theme dance at my school this winter, and it was suprisingly fun. Mostly because it was really dark, and we played real dance music instead of Akon. But beware of people breaking thier glowsticks. It stains.

Cait said...

Love the shoes..that was funny line about the "money...horny..."..hmmm..ok, have a fun weekend.

Cait said...

Thanks for your comment. Hope you get to wear those blue shoes somewhere.