Saturday, May 2, 2009

when i'm a supermodel, and my hair will shine like the sea

So Cobra Starship

is having a contest for their next album cover - fans can send in a picture for their cover and they'll pick the one that they like best (album title - though the music stops, we dance on). Last sunday, my friend decided to enter and had me and our friend Jordan pose dancing around in party clothes with garbage and balloons and stuff all over the floor - it was supposed to be like the party is over, but we're still dancing. Tally of that day:

Total hours: 1 1/2 for pics, 5 for setup, cleanup, picture editing, etc.
Number of blisters from the heels I stupidly decided to wear: 3
Number of pb&j cupcakes consumed: countless
Battery on my iPod at the end of the day: low
Number of pictures my friend took: 236
Number of pictures actually used: 1



The one with the plaid shorts is me, and the white shirt and jeans in the corner is Jordan
Good luck if any of you decide to enter!

2 comments:

molly said...

coool album cover, i like your concept :)

molly said...

thanks for commenting sophia, it's good to be back! where are YOU missy?