Friday, January 2, 2009

new year? what?

Ok, so as my meager amount of readers may have noticed, I haven't posted for a WHILE.

But I can explain! Really, I can.
I've been busy in the worst possible sense of the word. Read: busy with schoolwork. Read deeper: FINALS
a) are a MASSIVE waste of time
b) have an unreasonably high standard - who really remembers everything we did the entire year?

So, those ended. My excuse for not posting after that is...well...I got lazy.
But now I am back!
And more posts will follow, I promise.

5 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

happy new 2009, dear! :)
thanks for your AMAZING comment and compliment, as it left me all smiling about for the day! X

this wheel's on fire said...

more posts, more posts! ;)
happy 2009! xo

Cate said...

Oh yeah, finals are a drag... We write loads of exams throughout the whole year, which is actually better because you only need to remember the things you had been doing for the past few months. When it comes to the final, final, graduation exam though... You need to remember everything you did in the past three years. Fortunately I still have holidays.

jess said...

I can't wait to see your new posts.

Sister Libby said...

I love the fact that you said "hot daym". That's probably my favorite thing to say. And happy new year, yeah?